August 28, 2010

First sequential attempt

This is one of my earliest attempts doing sequentials... I think the greatest thing about it is that a ByrneRobotic poster asked me "what is the secret?". And I replied "nothing". It wasn't a real story after all, just some images put together with some sort of internal coherence.


The other two sketches are really quick and rough, but I heard good comments about one of them. Guess which one... 2B pencil.
___________________________________________________________________________
Este es uno de mis primeros intentos de hacer un cómic... Alguien me preguntó qué pasaba a continuación, cuál era el "secreto". Por supuesto, no había ningún secreto ni nada. Aún así me divertí al observar la curiosidad de otros por algo que, claramente, era un simple ejercicio de imágenes.


Los otros dos son bocetos realmente rápidos y simples. Lápiz 2B.




No comments:

Post a Comment