August 14, 2017

What's your favorite comic from 2016?

What was your favorite comic in 2016?

What was the best title published last year?

What writers and artists surprised you?

This and more can be found here:

http://artbyarion.blogspot.com/2016/12/2016-comic-books-arions-achievement.html

Just click on the link and make sure to share your opinion about comics from last year.

PS: Yes, indeed, this is the post I was going to make in December but didn't have time to write until now.


________________________________________________________________________________________________

¿Cuál fue tu cómic favorito en el 2016?

¿Cuál fue la mejor colección publicada el año pasado?

¿Qué escritores y artistas te sorprendieron?

Esto y mucho más aquí:

http://artbyarion.blogspot.com/2016/12/2016-comic-books-arions-achievement.html

Hagan click en el link y compartan sus opiniones sobre los cómics del año pasado.

PD: Sí, es cierto, este es el post que quería hacer en diciembre, pero recién ahora he podido escribirlo.

2 comments:

  1. I did really like the Vision. Actually I've liked everything by Tom King that I've read so far: Vision, Omega Men, and Batman. I have a novel he wrote on my shelf to read at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't read anything written by him until last year. Vision was surprisingly good and now I'm interested in checking out more stuff from him.

    ReplyDelete