September 8, 2018

Updated post

As many of you will remember, when I was supposed to make my list of the best 10 films of 2017 and I fell a little short. But now, after almost a year, I finally got around to completing the list, which you can check here:

http://artbyarion.blogspot.com/2018/01/december-films-peliculas-de-diciembre.html



________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tal como muchos de ustedes recordarán, cuando se suponía que debía hacer la lista de los 10 mejores films del 2017, me quedé un poco corto. Pero ahora, después de casi un año, finalmente he podido completar la lista, y la pueden ver aquí:

http://artbyarion.blogspot.com/2018/01/december-films-peliculas-de-diciembre.html

2 comments:

  1. That link doesn't work. From that picture the only one of those top 5 I watched yet was Logan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops! You're right. That was the wrong link, I already corrected it. Thanks for pointing that out.

    ReplyDelete